Enabling Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy A61
Samsung Galaxy A61 is a great device packed with powerful specifications. It has an impressive 6.7-inch punch-hole Super AMOLED display that supports FHD+ resolution and runs on the high-end Exynos 7 Octa 9630 processor. Despite featuring powerful components and offering a great experience, one of the biggest features that are missing from the device is the ability to enable developer options. This is an important feature as it allows you to access some of the internal components of the device, which can then be used to personalize the device, unlock additional features or push the boundaries of the device even further.
Why Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy A61?
Enabling developer options in your Samsung Galaxy A61 have many benefits such as:
- Access to a wide range of settings and features that are not available in the ordinary user settings.
- Unlock the hidden features and customization options of your device.
- Be able to back up your device, access logs, and explore the internals of the device.
- Allow you to take extended screenshots and enable USB debugging to improve connection and tweaks.
- Take open source activities to make the device unique and make it function faster and smoother.
- Allow an average user to explore the advanced features and get more from the device.
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy A61?
It’s easy to enable developer options in your Samsung Galaxy A61 and the following steps will help you do just that:
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down and go to the “About phone” option.
- Locate the “Build number” option and tap on it 10 times quickly. You’ll get a pop-up message saying that you are now a developer.
- Now go back to Settings and scroll down until you see the “Developer options” tab.
- Tap on the “Developer options” tab and toggle it on.
- You will be able to access the developer options now.
Once you have enabled the developer options in your Samsung Galaxy A61, you will be able to access the hidden settings and features, customize your device, and explore the internals of your device. It is important to note that enabling the developer options is for advanced users and novice users should not attempt to access or play with developer options unless they are sure of what they are doing.