Samsung Galaxy A50 is one of the most popular devices from the South Korean giant. It is equipped with a 6.4 FHD + Super AMOLED Infinity-U display, a Exynos 9610 octa-core processor, 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage. As it usually happens with devices of this kind, it offers users the ability to enable developer options, which can be used by app creators and others to further customize the phone to their liking. In this tutorial, we will show you how to enable developer options in the Samsung Galaxy A50.
Why Enable Developer Options?
- Unlock new features – You can customize the device further with new features that are hidden in developer options
- Debugging apps – Developer options can be used to debug apps or view the memory usage
- Improve battery life – Developers options can also be used to improve the battery life of the device
- Enable USB debugging – This allows developers to access their phone with a USB cable and debug apps to improve their performance
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy A50
- Go to the device Settings and tap on the About Device section.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on the Build Number 7 times. This will enable the Developer Options.
- Go back to the Settings page and you will see that the Developer Options have now been enabled.
- Tap on the Developer Options at the bottom of the page. You will now see the list of all the available options.
- To enable or disable any option, simply tap on the toggle switch for that particular option.
- You can also change the settings for each option in the section below.
- Once you are done, tap on the Home button at the top to return to the device’s home screen.
Enabling Developer Options in the Samsung Galaxy A50 is an easy process and it does not require any extra tools or software. With the new Developer Options enabled, you can now customize your phone even further and make it work exactly as you want. Whether you are a developer or a regular user, enabling Developer Options is definitely worth it since it provides access to some of the more hidden features that are available on the device.