The Samsung Galaxy A22 5G is one of the latest models of smartphones from the South Korean tech giant. It has a sleek design with a 6.6-inch Infinity-O Display and a quad-camera set up on the back. The device has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 1TB. It is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC and runs on Android 11.
So if you own this device, chances are you may want to take full advantage of the features it has to offer and may want to enable developer options.
Why Enable Developer Options?
- Allow debugging of apps without needing a PC
- Enable USB debugging for transferring files between the phone and computer
- Increase the speed and performance of the device
- Allow users to check clear app data for apps and settings
- Enable USB debugging for root access if you intend to unlock the device and customize it
- Check the device’s performance in real time through the use of advanced tools
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy A22 5G (8GB + 128GB)
- First, go to the Settings Menu by tapping the Settings icon in the app drawer or on the home screen.
- Scroll down to About Phone and tap on it.
- Tap Software Information on the following page.
- Tap Build Number 7 times. This will enable Developer Options on the Samsung Galaxy A22 5G.
- Now, to access the Developer Options head back to the Settings Menu and you will find the Developer Options option at the very bottom.
- To enable USB Debugging, tap on the USB Debugging toggle switch under the Debugging section to turn it on.
- To increase the performance and speed of the device, you can go to the Advanced option and then toggle the “Force GPU Rendering” switch.
- If you’re looking to check clear data for apps and settings, you can do that by tapping the Clear Data button under the Developer Options tab.
- If you want to root access your device, tap the Enable OEM Unlocking switch and you’ll be able to do so.
- You can also check the performance of your device in real time through the use of tools such as Firebase Performance Monitoring, by toggling the “Enable Monitoring” switch under the Performance section.
This was a quick guide to enable Developer Options on your Samsung Galaxy A22 5G. We hope that this guide has helped you to explore all the possibilities that come with this device. With the ability to enable USB debugging, root access, clear data, check performance and more, the possibilities are endless. So go ahead and take full advantage of this great device and see what it can do for you.