Samsung Galaxy A21s is a powerful Android smartphone released in 2020 that features a 6.5-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O display, long-lasting 5,000 mAh battery and a 48MP quad rear camera setup. Despite its impressive features, some users may not be aware that they can also enable ‘Developer Options’ in their Samsung Galaxy A21s to modify and customize the device further for a better user experience. With that in mind, this guide will walk you through the process of enabling developer options in your Samsung Galaxy A21s.
Why Should You Enable Developer Options?
Enabling Developer Options can be extremely beneficial for those who want to have more control over their Samsung Galaxy A21s. Here are some of the advantages of turning on your Developer Options:
- Access to system-level settings that allow for easy customization of your device.
- Get root access with just a few taps.
- Access to debugging options that enhance the device’s performance.
- Logging of system events and statistics to help you troubleshoot any problems with the device.
- Changing system settings and running applications linked to the Developer Options.
- Quicker access to factory settings and options.
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy A21s
Now, let’s take a look at how to enable developer options on your Samsung Galaxy A21s:
- Open Settings and tap on ‘About Phone’
- Scroll to the bottom and you will see the Build Number. Tap on the Build Number seven times, and you will see ‘You are now a developer!’
- You will then be automatically taken to the Developer Options page.
- Now, you can access the Developer Options page anytime from your Settings.
This is how you can enable developer options on your Samsung Galaxy A21s. We hope this guide has given you a better understanding of what Developer Options are and how to enable them. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact customer support. Thanks for reading!