The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G is the second foldable by Samsung and one of the most innovative smartphones released in 2020. It is a real game-changer and comes with many features that utilize the folding technology in a powerful way. One of these features is its ability to boot into safe mode. Safe mode in Android allows you to access the operating system with limited functionality.
Why Should I Boot Into Safe Mode?
- To troubleshoot an issue or error in the Android OS
- To uninstall troublesome apps that can’t be removed by normal means
- To diagnose and rectify hardware or driver problems
- To detect malware on your device
How to Boot into Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G
- Press and hold the Power button.
- When the Power off menu appears, press and hold the Power off icon until the ‘Reboot to safe mode’ message appears.
- Tap the OK button to confirm that you wish to enter safe mode.
- Your Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G will now boot into safe mode.
- When the device finishes booting up, safe mode will be displayed in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- To exit safe mode, power off the device and then turn it back on.
By following these steps, you should be able to easily boot your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G into safe mode. Safe mode should not be used as a regular mode unless you’re troubleshooting a problem or issue with your device. Once you’ve finished troubleshooting, simply reboot your device and it will return to normal functioning.