Almost all Samsung Galaxy S8+ models have 6GB of RAM and 128 GB storage. Voltage security and stability are very important in Samsung Galaxy S8+, so booting into safe mode can help you in several ways, including troubleshooting and diagnosing any hardware or software related issues. When in safe mode, your Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus will only boot the necessary software and drivers. This also makes it easier to access the recovery and other maintenance tools as they do not actually run until you need them.
Benefits of Booting into Safe Mode
- It helps to secure your data and keeps it safe
- Troubleshoot any software or hardware related issues
- Helps to diagnose any software or hardware related problems
- Faster startup time
- Easier access to recovery and maintenance tools
How to Boot into Safe Mode in Samsung Galaxy S8+ (6GB RAM+128GB)
Booting into safe mode in a Samsung Galaxy S8+ is a simple process. Follow the steps below for booting into safe mode.
- To start, press and hold the power button on the side of your Samsung phone for a few seconds until you see the power off slider. Slide it to power off your device.
- Once your device is powered off, press and hold the power button for several seconds to turn your device back on.
- When the Samsung logo appears, release the power button and immediately press and hold the volume down key.
- You will now notice that the safe mode boot message displayed on the bottom left of the screen.
- At this point, you can let go of both the power and volume down button and let your device boot normally into safe mode. You will know your Samsung Galaxy S8+ is in safe mode when you see a yellow box in the bottom left corner of the screen that reads “safe mode”.
- To exit safe mode, you may either restart your device or press and hold the power button until the quick options screen shows up. Then select “Restart” and your Samsung Galaxy S8+ will boot back into the normal mode.
Running your Samsung device in safe mode is an effective way to keep it safe and secure. Safe mode also helps you troubleshoot and diagnose hardware or software related issues. It provides easier access to maintenance tools and a faster startup time. By following the steps given above you can easily boot your Samsung Galaxy S8+ into safe mode.