Samsung Galaxy S11e is an Android device designed for lines of smartphones series released in 2020. It contains many features that attract users with its modern design. With an improved processor and beautiful camera, there is no doubt why users love this device. Similarly, for experienced tech users, the device offers an amazing way to access the deeper parts of the system, a way to boot into safe mode.
Why Use Safe Mode
It is important to know when and why you should use safe mode on your Samsung Galaxy S11e. Some of the common benefits of using safe mode include the following:
- Help with Troubleshooting – Sometimes, the user could face some technical issues whether it’s hardware or software related. It is always a good idea to boot up your device into safe mode to see if the issues still exists or not. It can also be an easy way to figure out whether you are facing a hardware or a software issue.
- Improve device performance – If your device has a lot of apps installed running in the background, booting into safe mode can be a good step. It will disable all the third-party apps and only the in-built ones will run and this can help with the device performance.
- Connect to Internet – If you don’t have a Wi-Fi or Mobile data connection then you can use safe mode to access the web. It enables the user to connect to a public network or a mobile hotspot where you can access the Internet.
How to Boot into Safe Mode in Samsung Galaxy S11e
When it comes to getting into the safe mode in Samsung Galaxy S11e device, it is a simple procedure. Here are the simple steps you should follow:
- Switch off your device by long pressing the power button and choosing the “power off” option.
- Now press and hold the power button. Keep doing it for about 3-4 seconds and you will be shown two sets of options.
- Now release the power button and immediately press and hold the volume down button.
- The device should now enter the safe mode. You will find it on the lower-left hand corner of the screen.
- Once the process is completed, you can simply switch on the device in the normal mode.
Safe mode is a useful feature in Samsung Galaxy S11e that helps troubleshoot various issues related to hardware, software, and performance. It also helps access the Internet when there is no Wi-Fi or Mobile data connection. It is a simple process and does not require any third-party app. So, try using safe mode to fix various common issues you face while using your device.