Booting Into Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy S10
Booting into Safe Mode, also referred to as Entering Safe Mode, is a way to access the core operating system on your Samsung Galaxy S10 to test software and settings, or troubleshoot an issue you are having with your device. It allows you to access each individual feature, process, and application individually and test them all separately within the Safe Mode environment.
Why Boot into Safe Mode?
There are several reasons why you might need to access Safe Mode on your Samsung Galaxy S10:
• To troubleshoot software or setting-related issues.
• To access and test system applications and features one by one.
• To check and verify unverified apps are functioning correctly.
• To check if third-party apps are disrupting your device’s normal functioning.
• To safe-scan apps for malicious content.
How to Boot into Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy S10
Boot into Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy S10 by following the steps below:
1. Press and hold the Power button on your device, until you see the Power off window.
2. In the power off window, press and hold the Power off option till the Safe Mode window appears.
3. When the Safe Mode window appears on device screen, tap on OK if it does not automatically boot into safe mode.
4. Once your Samsung Galaxy S10 has successfully booted into Safe Mode, you will be able to see the “SafeMode” text displayed on the bottom left on your device’s screen.
5. You are now successfully in Safe Mode.
Once you’ve successfully booted into Safe Mode, you can now troubleshoot your device for any software or setting issues. Keep in mind, once in Safe Mode, all third-party applications are disabled, so make sure to re-enable them once you’ve finished troubleshooting.
How to Exit Safe Mode
To exit the Safe Mode on your Samsung Galaxy S10, simply press and hold down the Power button. A pop-up window will appear asking if you would like to restart your device. Select “restart” and your Samsung Galaxy S10 will reboot normally.
Booting into Safe Mode on your Samsung Galaxy S10 can help you to safely test applications and settings while troubleshooting an issue. It allows you to disable third-party apps, access system apps and features individually, and detect any malicious content. Follow the steps in this guide to boot into Safe Mode and its functioning correctly.