The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is one of the most advanced and powerful modern smartphones. It is equipped with capable hardware, an intuitive user interface, and numerous useful software features. Nonetheless, it may still not be able to perform its functions at some point, for example, after a software or hardware error. Fortunately, users can try to fix problems by booting the phone into safe mode, which will help in identifying and potentially fixing the underlying issues.
Why Should I Boot into Safe Mode?
The safe mode is useful for identifying issues in the phone that cannot be identified in the normal operating mode. Some reasons why you should boot into safe mode are as follows:
- To identify problems related to third-party applications that the user may have installed.
- To identify and diagnose issues related to hardware.
- To identify issues related to corrupted data or software.
- To gain access to the phone if it has been locked due to security purposes.
How to Boot into Safe Mode in Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
Booting into safe mode on the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is relatively simple and straightforward. Here are the steps to do it:
- Turn off your phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together, until you see the Samsung logo.
- Release both buttons when the logo appears and press the Volume Down button until the words ‘Safe Mode’ appear on the screen.
- Once the words ‘Safe Mode’ appear, press the Power button.
- Your phone will now boot into Safe Mode. The words ‘Safe Mode’ will appear in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- To exit safe mode, turn off your phone and reboot it.
By following the steps mentioned above, you will be able to boot your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite into safe mode. Doing so will allow you to identify hardware, data, and software issues, as well as third-party application issues. It will also allow you to gain access to the phone if it has been locked due to security purposes. Thus, by booting into safe mode, users can potentially fix their phone’s issues in a relatively short period of time.