Benefits of Entering Safe Mode
When you boot into safe mode, you can take the necessary steps to identify and fix any issues your device may be experiencing. Some of the benefits of entering safe mode include:
- The ability to debug apps and troubleshoot any matters related to the operating system
- You can turn off any third-party apps that may be causing problems and consume unnecessary memory
- Improved device security by checking the apps that are running in the background
- Freeing up any memory that is being used by any problematic processes
How to Boot into Safe Mode in Samsung Galaxy On Nxt
Safe mode is an easy to access feature that solves a multitude of problems. Here’s how to boot into safe mode on the Samsung Galaxy On Nxt (64GB):
- Start the device by pressing the power button.
- Press and hold the power off key for a few seconds until the Reboot in Safe Mode message appears.
- Release the power off key and then tap OK to go into ‘Safe Mode’.
- Once booting is complete, the ‘Safe Mode’ icon will appear on the bottom-left of the screen.
Once you’re in safe mode, you’ll be able to investigate and fix any software-related issues you may be having. Make sure to disable any third-party apps that may be causing problems, as well as debug any software-related issues. Once done, you can reboot your device to return to normal operation.