Today’s Android smartphones are feature-rich, sophisticated pieces of hardware. Whether you’re using the latest flagship or a mid-range device like the Samsung Galaxy M90, these devices come packed with powerful hardware, expansive software features, and a variety of useful tools. One of the most useful features of any Android device is the ability to boot into Safe Mode.
Safe Mode is a special state that can be entered when a device is having problems. When a device is booted into Safe Mode, only the essential components such as the OS and pre-installed apps are loaded. This allows users to identify and troubleshoot any problems that may be preventing the phone from working properly. It is especially useful for diagnosing issues with third-party apps or other software components.
Why to Boot into Safe Mode on the Samsung Galaxy M90?
The Samsung Galaxy M90 has a lot of great features and tools, and the ability to boot into Safe Mode is one of them. Here are a few benefits of booting into Safe Mode on the Samsung Galaxy M90:
- Identify software issues: Safe Mode can help you identify if there are problems with any of the apps or software on your device.
- Remove third-party apps: If you’re having problems with a third-party app that won’t uninstall normally, booting into Safe Mode can help you get rid of it.
- Reset options: Safe Mode can also be used to reset your device to its factory settings.
- Easy troubleshooting: By disabling all non-essential functions, Safe Mode makes it easy to identify and troubleshoot any problems on your device.
How to Boot into Safe Mode on the Samsung Galaxy M90?
Entering Safe Mode in the Samsung Galaxy M90 is relatively easy and straight forward. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Start by turning off the device.
- Once the device is completely off, press and hold both the Volume down and Power buttons simultaneously.
- As soon as the device shows signs of power, release both the Power and Volume down buttons.
- You should now see a boot screen with the text “Safe Mode” towards the bottom.
- Your phone will now boot into Safe Mode.
- If you want to exit Safe Mode and restore your device to its regular settings, simply restart your phone.
The Samsung Galaxy M90 is a powerful and feature-rich device, and the ability to boot into Safe Mode can be a useful tool when troubleshooting or dealing with issues. By following the steps in this guide, you should now know how to get your device into Safe Mode.