How to Enter Safe Mode on a Samsung Galaxy M52 5G
Safety Mode or Safe Mode is a common feature on Samsung devices that can be used to troubleshoot various issues that may occur. By booting your Samsung phone into Safe Mode, you can disable all third-party applications and software, allowing you to easily troubleshoot and diagnose any problems you may have experienced.
Why Should I Enter Safe Mode?
There are several reasons why you should use Safe Mode for your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G. Here are some of the main reasons:
- Diagnose problems – Safe Mode is a great way to diagnose and troubleshoot various problems, such as app crashes, freezing, slow performance, and overheating.
- Uninstall problem apps – If you installed an app that is causing problems or crashing, you can use Safe Mode to uninstall it.
- Test performance – Safe Mode can be used to obtain a baseline of how your device is performing without third-party applications installed.
How to Boot into Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy M52 5G
It’s fairly easy to boot your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G into Safe Mode. Just follow these simple steps:
- Turn off your phone.
- Press and hold the Power button until your device’s logo appears on the screen.
- When the logo appears, quickly press and release the Volume Down button.
- Continue holding the Power button until the phone vibrates and the phone enters Safe Mode.
- You should now see “Safe Mode” at the bottom of your screen.
Your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is now in Safe Mode. You’ll want to use this state to troubleshoot various issues that may be plaguing your device. To exit Safe Mode, simply reboot your phone and it will boot normally.