Samsung Galaxy M32 is an exciting new member of the Galaxy M series which boasts of powerful features such as 6GB RAM and 128 GB storage. This device is powered by an octa-core processor backed by a 5000 mAh high-end battery. It is a popular device among consumers and to ensure that the device runs smoothly, it is necessary to know how to boot into safe mode which helps in troubleshooting any related issue.
Why Should You Boot into Safe Mode?
Safe Mode is a critical diagnostic tool that enables you to troubleshoot and identify the cause of any unexpected behavior or errors occurring on your device. Benefits of booting into safe mode are:
- It helps to identify if any third-party application is causing the issue
- It enables you to uninstall the application without interfering with other apps or settings
- It enables you to reset or flush any misconfigured settings
How to Boot into Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy M32
- Press and hold the Power button until the Power menu appears.
- Now press and hold the Power off button until a prompt appears asking you to reboot to Safe Mode.
- Tap OK to confirm.
- When your phone reboots, the text “Safe Mode” will appear in the lower-left corner of the display.
- Once the device is in Safe Mode, you can start troubleshooting as necessary.
- To exit Safe Mode, simply press and hold the Power button until the Power menu pops up.
- Tap and hold the Power Off button once again until the prompt appears asking if you want to reboot to Normal Mode.
- Tap OK to confirm to reboot to Normal Mode.
It is important to boot your device into Safe Mode if you suspect any software or hardware related issue and want to troubleshoot the cause of the issue. Booting into Safe Mode can help to identify any third-party application which may be causing the issue and enable you to uninstall it without interfering with other apps or settings. In addition, Safe Mode can also help to reset or flush any misconfigured settings. With the help of the above-mentioned steps, one can easily boot into Safe Mode on their Samsung Galaxy M32.