Booting into Safe Mode on the Samsung Galaxy M31
If you encounter technical problems with your Samsung Galaxy M31 smartphone, you may need to enter Safe Mode in order to troubleshoot the issue and restore normal operation. Boot into Safe Mode allows you to identify the problem and take corrective action without losing data.
Why Boot Into Safe Mode?
Have you encountered an issue with your Samsung Galaxy M31’s performance that seems to keep occurring? Are there apps acting strangely or crashing your phone? If so, you’ll need to identify the source of the problem.
Booting your device into Safe Mode can help you easily identify potential software conflicts and, if necessary, take corrective action. Here are just some of the advantages of booting into Safe Mode:
- Provides access to the Android OS without the interference of downloaded apps.
- Isolation of apps and settings to identify and strip out malfunctioning software.
- Allows you to diagnose and fix problems without losing data.
How to Boot into Safe Mode Samsung Galaxy M31
The steps below will guide you through the process of booting your Samsung Galaxy M31 into Safe Mode:
- Power off the Samsung Galaxy M31.
- Hold the ‘Power Button’ and ‘Volume Down’ button simultaneously for few seconds until the Samsung’s logo appears.
- As soon as the Samsung logo appears, quickly release both the ‘Power’ and ‘Volume Down’ buttons.
- On some phones, you may need to press the ‘Volume Down’ button again to enter Safe Mode. It will display the words “Safe Mode” on the corners of the screen.
You can now use your device in safe mode until you are able to identify and remove the issue causing conflict on your device, or unless you want to reboot it into normal mode again.
Exit Safe Mode
To exit Safe Mode on your Samsung Galaxy M31, simply restart your device and it will reboot back into normal mode.
Booting into Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy M31 is a quick and easy way to identify the source of software and app conflicts. It provides access to the Android OS without interference from downloaded apps, and allows you to diagnose and fix problems without losing data. To boot into Safe Mode on the Samsung Galaxy M31, hold down the ‘Power Button’ and ‘Volume Down’ button until the Samsung Logo appears, quickly release the buttons. The device will now enter into Safe Mode. To exit Safe Mode, simply restart your device.