Benefits of Entering Safe Mode
Safe Mode offers the following advantages:
- It helps resolve issues where a third-party app or code is preventing the phone from working correctly.
- It helps in identifying the causes of performance issues.
- It provides access to the device’s settings, allowing users to make necessary changes.
- It allows users to uninstall apps that are causing performance issues.
- It helps in performing advanced troubleshooting of the device.
How to Boot into Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy M30 (6GB RAM+128GB)
Booting into safe mode on Samsung Galaxy M30 (6GB RAM+128GB) requires users to follow these steps:
- Power off the device by pressing and holding the power button and selecting the Power Off option.
- Once the device is powered off, press and hold the power button again until the Samsung Logo appears.
- When the Samsung logo appears, release the power button.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until a menu screen appears.
- When the menu screen appears, use the Volume Down button to navigate to the Safe Mode option and press the Power button to select it.
- The device will now boot into Safe Mode.
- To exit Safe Mode, press and hold the power button and select the Power Off option.
Booting into Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy M30 (6GB RAM+128GB) is an easy process, which can be done by following the steps outlined above. Doing this can help in resolving performance issues, uninstalling malicious applications, and performing advanced troubleshooting.