The Samsung Galaxy M21 is the latest addition to the affordable range of Android phones from Samsung. It comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage and runs on the Android 11 operating system. On this phone, you can easily boot into safe mode to safely diagnose and troubleshoot problems when your device is acting up. In this guide, we’ll be discussing the steps to boot into safe mode in the Samsung Galaxy M21.
Why Should You Boot into Safe Mode?
- Safely troubleshoot system issues and applications
- Ensure that the performance of the device is not hindered
- Acknowledge which app is causing problems
- Gain access to other system modifications that are not available in the normal mode
How to Boot into Safe Mode in the Samsung Galaxy M21
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy M21 and wait for a few seconds until the device turns completely off.
- Press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button for a few seconds until the phone turns on.
- Once your Samsung Galaxy M21 turns on you will see the Safety Mode message on the screen.
- You can now release the Power button and the Volume Down button.
- You will be now into the Safe Mode and you can start troubleshooting your device without any worries.
- To exit the Safe Mode, simply reboot your phone and it will go back to the Normal Mode.
The Samsung Galaxy M21 is a great budget phone with its 6GB RAM and 128GB storage and latest Android 11 OS. It is easy to boot into safe mode on this device to accommodate better and safer troubleshooting. In this article, we have discussed the steps to boot into safe mode in the Samsung Galaxy M21. We hope that this guide was helpful to you and you could successfully boot into safe mode.