Booting into safe mode is an important feature for smartphones. It helps you troubleshoot any and all problems, and can also protect the phone from harm if a malicious program or website is trying to access your device. The Samsung Galaxy M01 Core is a great budget smartphone with a good-quality processor and plenty of memory. To ensure that you have access to all of the powerful features in it, you need to learn how to boot into safe mode in the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core (2GB RAM + 32GB).
Why Should I Boot into Safe Mode?
Booting into safe mode can be beneficial for both troubleshooting and protecting your phone. Some of the key benefits include:
- Removing any software that was causing problems.
- Helping diagnose application conflicts.
- Allowing you to pinpoint hardware problems.
- Offering an environment to test new software and drivers.
- Providing a way to disable malicious applications and websites from auto-starting.
How to Boot into Safe Mode in Samsung Galaxy M01 Core (2GB RAM + 32GB)?
Booting into safe mode on a Samsung Galaxy M01 Core (2GB RAM + 32GB) requires a few simple steps. Follow the guide below to learn how to boot into safe mode on your device:
- Firstly, turn off your phone and wait for 5-10 seconds.
- Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button simultaneously.
- Hold these buttons for 8-10 seconds until the device’s boot screen appears.
- You will see the words “Safe Mode” at the bottom-left corner of the phone’s screen.
- Now your phone has booted into safe mode and you can start troubleshooting any issues you have.
To exit safe mode, just repeat the steps above and you should be able to successfully exit safe mode. It is recommended that you boot into safe mode when you are troubleshooting any problems with your phone or if you suspect that there is any malicious software or a hazardous website trying to access your device. Safe mode is a powerful tool that helps you ensure the safety and security of your device.