Samsung Galaxy M01 Core – How to Enter Safe Mode
The Samsung Galaxy M01 Core is designed to be used with a range of applications, which you can access quickly and intuitively with its Android 10 (Go edition) mobile operating system. For power users, however, you may want to access more advanced features like ‘Safe Mode’, which is a specially designed diagnostic environment that helps with troubleshooting software and management of installed applications. In this guide, we’ll take a look at how to boot into Safe Mode on the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core.
Why you should enter Safe Mode
Safe Mode is a diagnostic mode that enables your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core to run with minimal functionality. This mode allows you to troubleshoot and fix any errors or issues that could be preventing your smartphone from operating normally. Here are some of the benefits of entering Safe Mode:
- Disable third-party apps: Safe Mode will deactivate your third-party apps, therefore preventing them from running and taking up system resources.
- Uninstall troublesome apps: Safe Mode can help to identify malicious or troublesome apps, allowing you to uninstall them without the need for a reset.
- Troubleshoot problems: By disabling all non-essential apps and features, entering into Safe Mode helps to identify any software-related problems that could be causing your phone to crash or malfunction.
How to Enter Safe Mode on the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core
1. Begin by turning off your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core by pressing down on the power button and holding it until the power menu appears on screen. Then press the “Power off” option to turn your device off.
2. Once the device is turned off, press and hold the volume down button and the power button at the same time for a few seconds. You should see the black startup screen appear, which should have the words “Safe Mode” at the bottom-left corner.
3. If the “Safe Mode” feature is activated successfully, you will see a list of all the apps you have installed on your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core, with the word ‘Safe Mode’ displayed in the top-right corner of the screen.
4. You can move around in the ‘Safe Mode’ as if you were using the device normally. To exit Safe Mode and get back to the regular user interface, just restart your device.
By following the guide above, you should now be able to access the ‘Safe Mode’ on your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core smartphone. Safe Mode can be a useful troubleshooting tool and can be used to identify any issues that could be preventing the device from working properly. Be sure to exit ‘Safe Mode’ once you have finished using it, as it can limit the functionality of your device.