From time to time, users of Samsung Galaxy J8 phones have experienced errors or sluggish operation that require entering Safe Mode. If you have noticed your Samsung Galaxy J8 phone behaving differently, it may be time to reboot into Safe Mode. This guide will cover the steps for entering Safe Mode with the Samsung Galaxy J8.
Why Should You Enter into Safemode?
Entering into Safemode can help you with the following tasks:
- Troubleshoot any issue with malfunctioning apps.
- Find out if any applications are misbehaving and slowing down your Samsung Galaxy J8
- Diagnose the performance of the overall operating system.
- Perform a hard reset.
How to Enter into Safe Mode in Samsung Galaxy J8
Entering into Safe Mode in your Samsung Galaxy J8 phone is a relatively straightforward process, and here is how to do it:
- Press and hold the power button until the power off menu appears. Note that you have to keep the Power Button held down until the menu pops up.
- Once the Power Off menu is displayed, choose the Power Off/Reboot option and tap OK. You will then need to wait for the device to shut down.
- Once your Galaxy J8 phone is completely off, press and hold the Power button, Volume Up button and Home Button simultaneously. Do not release the three buttons until your device is completely turned on and you have reached the Lock screen.
- After you are on the Lock screen, you will notice that Safe Mode will flash at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- You are now booted into Safe Mode on your Samsung Galaxy J8 device.
That is all there is to it. You have successfully booted into Safe Mode on your Samsung Galaxy J8 device, and can now perform a hard reset or troubleshoot any issues. It is important that you remember to restart your Samsung Galaxy J8 phone after you have finished troubleshooting so that all your applications and settings are restored to their previous state. Thank you for reading this guide and have a great day!