The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro is one of the most popular mid-range smartphones. It comes with all the features of a premium device at an affordable price. One of the most useful features of the device is the ability to boot into Safe Mode which can be used to remove malicious software or faulty apps. In this discussion, we will walk you through the steps on how to boot into Safe Mode in a Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro.
Why Should You Boot into Safe Mode?
There are a several reasons why you should consider booting into Safe Mode on a Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro. Here are some of these reasons:
- It allows you to easily troubleshoot the device since all third-party apps and services are disabled. This means that only the built-in applications will be accessible.
- It helps in isolating any problem in the device. If the device works normally in this mode, it means that a third-party app is the cause of the problem.
- It provides an effective way to remove viruses, malware, and other malicious files. This is because these malicious programs are usually unable to run in Safe Mode.
How to Boot into Safe Mode in Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro
Booting your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro into Safe Mode is a straightforward process and it only takes a few minutes. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
1. Press and hold the power button.
2. When the “Power off/Reboot options” screen appears, press and hold the Volume Down button.
3. When the Samsung logo appears, release the Volume Down button.
4. You will now see the Safe Mode indicator in the lower-left corner of the display.
5. You can now access Safe Mode on your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro.
You can exit from Safe Mode at any time by simply restarting the device. It is recommended that you restart the device one more time after exiting the Safe Mode to ensure that all the changes have taken effect.
Booting into Safe Mode on a Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro is an essential task which should be performed whenever you suspect a faulty or malicious app on the device. It helps in isolating the issue and removing any malicious software. This article has explained the simple steps on how to access Safe Mode on the device.