Android devices are known to give you an easy access to fun applications as well as sophisticated settings. But sometimes, your device might unexpectedly become unresponsive due to bugs or virus and you might want to enter into safe mode to troubleshoot it. Samsung Galaxy A70 is one device that offers you the ease of accessing safe mode with just some simple steps.
Why Enter Safe Mode?
Entering safe mode can be used to troubleshoot and fix any malfunctions related to the device. Below are few of the benefits that you can get out of it:
- Removes all third party apps: Safe mode temporarily disables all third party apps and starts up only the basic required system services and apps. This can help you identify if one of your apps is causing the problem.
- Enable Rebooting: When in safe mode, you can restart your phone with no interruptions or pop-ups.
- System Monitoring: In safe mode, you can easily run System Monitor to check your RAM, CPU, battery, and other physical resources of your device.
How to Boot into Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy A70
- First, press and hold the power button to turn off the device.
- When the power off option appears, press and hold the “Volume Down” key until the device reboots.
- Once the reboot is complete, you will see the words “Safe Mode” at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Your device is now in safe mode. You will now be able to easily troubleshoot any issue your device might be facing.
Exiting Safe Mode
- To exit safe mode, press and hold the power button until the power off option appears.
- If you want your device to boot up as normal, just Tap and hold the “Power Off” option once it appears.
- Your device will now boot up without the “Safe Mode” message at the bottom left corner.
Entering safe mode is a great way to access your device’s settings and troubleshoot any issues it might be facing. Booting into safe mode is a simple method in Samsung Galaxy A70 to fix any bugs or problems without needing expert help. Once you’re done, exiting safe mode will also be just as easy. The steps outlined above will guide you safely and quickly through the process.