How to Enter Safe Mode and Reset Your Samsung Galaxy A32
So you have a Samsung Galaxy A32 and you want to enter safe mode? Or maybe you need to reset your phone to factory settings? No matter what the reason, it’s important you know how to do these tasks. In this guide, we’ll walk you through how to boot in safe mode on the Samsung Galaxy A32, as well as how to reset your device to factory settings.
Why Enter Safe Mode or Reset Your Samsung Galaxy A32?
There are several reasons you may want to enter safe mode or reset your device. These include:
- If you’re having problems with your phone, entering safe mode may help you determine if a third-party application or service is the source of your issue.
- You may want to reset your device to its original factory settings if you’re selling it or giving it away.
- Resetting your device can also help improve its performance.
How to Boot into Safe Mode in Samsung Galaxy A32 (8GB RAM + 128GB)
Entering safe mode on the Samsung Galaxy A32 is easy and can be done in just a few simple steps. To do this:
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold the volume down button and the power key on the right side of your Galaxy A32.
- Release the two keys once the logo of the phone appears.
- You will then be presented with some options. Tap the volume down button to reach the ‘Safe Mode’ option, then press the power key to select it.
- Your Samsung Galaxy A32 will restart and you will see the words “Safe Mode” at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- At this point, you have successfully entered safe mode on your device.
To leave safe mode and return your phone to its original settings, all you have to do is restart your device and select “Restart” at the power down menu.
How to Hard Reset Your Samsung Galaxy A32 (8GB RAM + 128GB)
If you’ve reached a point where nothing else seems to be working and you need to start from scratch, it’s time for a hard reset. Resetting your device to its original factory settings can help improve performance, clear out any malicious software, and even erase any confidential data.
Here’s how to do a hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy A32 (8GB RAM + 128GB):
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold the volume up and power buttons until the Samsung logo appears.
- Once the logo appears, release the two keys but keep holding the volume down button.
- You will then be presented with a blue screen with some options. Use the volume down button to select “wipe data/factory reset” and then press the power button to confirm your selection.
- Next, use the volume down button to select “yes” and press the power button to confirm.
- The device will then start to reset and you’ll see a “Reboot system now” option once the reset is complete. Select this option by pressing the power button.
Your Samsung Galaxy A32 (8GB RAM + 128GB) has now been reset to its original factory settings. You can now start using your device as if it was brand new.
We hope you found this guide helpful and that it has enabled you to boot into safe mode or reset your Samsung Galaxy A32 (8GB RAM + 128GB). When done correctly, these simple processes can make your device run faster and smoother while also protecting it from malicious software. Don’t forget to back up any important data before resetting your device.