Entering Safe Mode on the Samsung Galaxy A30/ A30s
It has become common for users to perform different processes on their mobile phones, like entering safe mode, resetting, or hard resetting their device data. In this article, we will discuss the procedure of how to boot into safe mode on the Samsung Galaxy A30/ A30s.
Why Enter Safe Mode?
Safe mode has several advantages compared to other maintenance-related processes:
- Uninstall any malicious applications
- Access all native features of the device
- Fix any application conflicts
- Resolve low-level errors that cannot be addressed without entering safe mode
- Restore missing data
How to Boot into Safe Mode in Samsung Galaxy A30/ A30s
Before attempting to enter safe mode, make sure the device is powered on and you have sufficient battery charge to complete the process.
- Press and hold the ‘Power Off’ button located on the bottom of the device.
- You should now be presented with a prompt offering two options: ‘Power Off’ and ‘Safe Mode’. Select ‘Safe Mode’ and press the ‘OK’ button.
- Your device will now enter safe mode. You should be presented with a popup confirming the entry of safe mode on your device.
- To exit safe mode, restart your device by pressing and holding the ‘Power Off’ button for 5 seconds.
These were the simple steps to enter safe mode on Samsung Galaxy A30/ A30s. This safe mode process can be helpful to analyze and make required changes to your device, as it presents all the native features and can run in an error-free state. It can help to remove malicious apps from your device, fix any application conflicts, and restore missing data.