Samsung’s latest Galaxy S21 4G phone is a powerhouse with its incredible 5G network. Whether you’re just itching to get up and running with the new device or need to make a change in the settings, sometimes it’s necessary to boot into recovery mode. So let’s get started on that!
Why Should You Boot into Recovery Mode?
It is a great way to troubleshoot system issues like corrupted files, software glitches, or faulty hardware components. You can also back up important data before performing a factory reset. You can flash and install custom ROMs or ZIP files for tinkering. It is also used for rooting and installing custom recoveries like TWRP or CWM.
How to Boot into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy S21 4G
Booting into recovery mode is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
1. First, power off your Samsung Galaxy S21 4G.
2. After that, press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button simultaneously.
3. Keep pressing until the Android logo appears on the display.
4. You’ll now have access to the Android recovery menu. Here you can perform various recovery-related tasks.
5. To navigate in the recovery menu, use the Volume Down and Up buttons and press the Power button to select the option.
6. If you want to perform a factory reset, select “wipe data/factory reset”.
7. To exit the recovery mode, simply tap “Reboot system now”.
Congratulations! You’ve now successfully booted into recovery mode on your Samsung Galaxy S21 4G. It’s a great way to modify your device’s software and perform advanced repairs. But be careful when tinkering with the system codes, as it could brick your device if done incorrectly. Happy tinkering!