Boot Into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy S10
The Samsung GalaxyS10 is a flagship device with a host of features that make it one of the most popular smartphones on the market today. With a host of features such as a powerful processor, the latest Android version, and an impressive camera, the Galaxy S10 is an excellent choice for any user. Unfortunately, problems can arise from time to time. One such issue is the need to boot up into recovery mode. This mode allows one to quickly and easily restore their device to its factory settings.
Why Booting Into Recovery Mode is Needed:
- To restore your device to its factory settings in the event of unforeseen difficulties
- To fix any software-related issues on the device
- To perform a hard reset to erase all personal data on the device
How to Boot into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy S10:
- Power down your Samsung Galaxy S10 device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up, Power, and Bixby Button simultaneously on the device.
- Keep holding all three buttons until you see a blue recovery screen.
- Once you are on the blue recovery screen, release the power button first.
- Use the volume keys to navigate the menus in recovery mode.
- Once you have used the volume keys to navigate, select the option to “Factory reset” or “wipe data”.
- The process of hard resetting your Samsung Galaxy S10 device will now begin.
- Once completed, you will see a message on the screen indicating that the process has been completed.
Boot into recovery mode in the Samsung Galaxy S10 is a relatively straightforward process. With the above steps, it should only take a few minutes of your time to perform this important task. While the Samsung Galaxy S10 is designed to be user friendly and reliable, sometimes issues can occur that will require you entering recovery mode to solve the issue. If you are having difficulty booting into recovery mode, contact an experienced technician for assistance.