Nowadays, Smartphones have become an integral part of life. We use them in almost all aspects of our daily lives. With their ever-increasing versatility and variety, it is expected that it will replace all other gadgets in the near future. Among all the other smartphone devices, Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite (8GB RAM + 512GB) stands out due to its high quality features.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite & 8 GB RAM + 512 GB Storage
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite & its 8GB RAM + 512 GB storage is one of the best devices in the market right now. But due to its vast functionality, certain glitches can arise in the phone such as software crashing, battery draining, incompatibility issues etc.
Why Should One Boot into Recovery Mode?
Below are a few reasons why one should boot into recovery mode in Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite:
To solve any software issue that may arise due to virus, incompatibility, etc.
To wipe any unnecessary data from the phone’s memory
To reset your phone to factory settings
To flash the stock ROM onto your device
To root your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
How to Boot Into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite?
• First, power off your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
• Press and simultaneously hold the Volume Up, Bixby and Power buttons
• Once the Samsung logo appears on screen, continue to hold the buttons until the Recovery Mode screen shows up
• Now navigate through the list of options using the Volume keys, and select ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’
• Press the ‘Power’ button to enter the Wipe Data/Factory Reset mode
• When prompted to confirm the data wiping, select ‘Yes’ using the Power button
• Select ‘Reboot’ when the process is complete
• Once your phone has completed the reboot process, you will have successfully booted into recovery mode
Booting into Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is a straightforward process that lets you tweak your device’s software without having to worry about software crashing, battery draining, and other issues. The process involves the use of buttons, but if done correctly, it is relatively simple and straightforward. With this method, you can rest assured that your device is functioning as it should.