Using Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 5G
For smartphone users, the most important task is to keep an eye on the safety of the device. The Android operating system used in the Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 5G usually gives you the option to boot the device into a recovery mode. The recovery mode can be used for gaining access to a lot of interesting features and, when used properly, can give you the control you need to manage, troubleshoot and recover the device in the case of an issue.
Why You Should Boot into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 5G
Recovery mode offers several benefits, including:
- To access OS system-level functions, like wiping the cache partition or restoring the device to its factory settings
- To install the stock firmware to the device
- To also get access to install zips and root files which can be used to modify and customize the device
- To perform emergency operations in the case of a serious problem or a virus
How to Boot into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 5G
Follow the below steps to boot into recovery mode:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 5G by pressing and holding the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time to begin the booting process.
- You will see the Samsung logo appear on the screen. Release the power key and continue to hold the Volume up key until the Android Logo will appear on the screen.
- Once you see the Android Logo, you can let go of the Volume Up key. Now use the Volume down button to select “Recovery Mode”
- To confirm the selection, press the Power button.
- You should see a “No Command” screen. To access the recovery options, press and hold the Power button and tap the Volume Up button once.
- You should see an Android robot with a red exclamation mark. Press and hold the Power button and tap the Volume Up button once again to view the recovery options.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using the Volume down key and confirm by pressing the Power button.
- From the list of options, select “Yes – erase all user data” using the Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
- Select “reboot system now” by using the Volume keys and confirm again with the Power button.
- The Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 5G will restart and restore to its original factory settings.