Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite is an Android-based device with a 6.7-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O display and a powerful battery that can last up to two days on a single charge. It is perfect for productivity and entertainment and is a great all-in-one device for users who want a big phone. Sometimes, users may encounter issues with their device, such as unexplained crashes and slowdowns. In such cases, users need to boot into recovery mode in order to troubleshoot the issue or to perform a hard reset.
Why Boot into Recovery Mode?
Boot into recovery mode is an important procedure for maintaining a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite device as it helps to resolve common issues and possible errors. It also helps the user to:
- Reinstall the Operating System (OS): If the OS is corrupted due to virus attack or other malware, a user can use recovery mode to wipe out the OS completely and reinstall a clean copy.
- Factory reset device: If the device is not working as expected, booting into recovery mode enables the user to perform a factory reset to reset the device to its original state.
- Backup and Restore: A user can use recovery mode to take complete or partial backups and restore their data if needed.
- Unbrick a device: If a user has made any changes to the device that renders it inoperable or “bricked”, booting to recovery mode enables the user to unbrick the device and restore it to working condition.
How to Boot into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
Before dive into the tutorial, you should understand that booting into recovery mode in a device, many operations may fail and erase all the data from the device. so make sure to backup all the files, contacts, images, videos or other data into a PC or other storage devices first.
- Power off your Note 10 Lite device.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down button and the Bixby button together and then press and hold the Power button until the device display the Samsung Logo.
- When you see the logo, release the three buttons at the same time.
- Now you will be in the Boot Manager screen, then select the “Recovery” mode using the Volume Down button to move up and down and the Power button to select between options.
- Now you will be in the Android recovery mode, select the option ‘Wipe Data/ Reset factory settings’ using the Volume down button and the power button to select between options.
- After that select “Yes-Delete all User Data”.
- Now your device will start erasing data, you will be taken back to the recovery menu where you will have to select ‘reboot’.
Booting into recovery mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite is essential for troubleshooting common issues and performing factory resets and backups. It is a powerful tool but it’s important to remember that booting into recovery mode can erase all your data, so make sure to take backups of all important files before proceeding with booting into recovery mode. With these simple steps, you can boot into recovery mode in your Note 10 Lite and take proper action.