Entering Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
Entering recovery mode can be beneficial for Samsung Galaxy M42 5G users who use rooted applications. Recovery mode allows Android users to flash custom ROMs and do some hard resetting of their phones. In this guide, you’ll learn how to boot into recovery mode for your Samsung Galaxy M42 5G.
Why Should I Enter Recovery Mode?
Recovery mode has many useful benefits for Samsung Galaxy M42 5G users. It can:
- Flash custom ROMs
- Perform various system backups and restores
- Wipe user data and factory reset phone
- Wipe cache partition
- Fix booting and other software issues
How to Boot into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
Just follow these steps to successfully enter recovery mode in your Samsung Galaxy M42 5G.
- First, turn off your Samsung Galaxy M42 5G.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up + Bixby button together at the same time.
- As you keep both the button pressed at the same time, press the Power key to turn the device on.
- You will be provided with a ‘Warning’ screen asking you to scroll downwards to continue.
- Scroll down and Press the ‘Power’ button again.
- You will now enter the recovery mode.
- Here you’ll your options: reboot, reboot to bootloader, apply update from SD card, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition, and view recovery logs.
Congratulations, you have successfully booted your Samsung Galaxy M42 5G into recovery mode! Now, you can follow the steps mentioned in the menus to perform any action you need.