The Samsung Galaxy M32 Prime Edition is a mid-range cell phone released at the beginning of 2021. It offers a 6.4-inch HD+ Punch Hole Infinity-U Super AMOLED display, an octa-core processor, and an impressive amount of storage and RAM. If you have been using the Galaxy M32 Prime Edition for a while and you are having issues like app crashing, rebooting, slow performance or even dreaded ‘boot loops’ then the most likely solution is to reset the device. But how do you do this?
The Best Way to Reset Your Samsung Galaxy M32 Prime Edition
One of the first steps you can take to troubleshooting a problem with your Samsung Galaxy M32 Prime Edition is to reset the device. Resetting your device is a great solution if you’re experiencing lags in performance or have installed malicious software. This is because resetting will wipe any changes you have made to the device, as well as any unwanted programs or apps.
Why Reset your Samsung Galaxy M32 Prime Edition?
Resetting your Samsung Galaxy M32 Prime Edition can help in a number of ways:
- It eliminates invasive malware, viruses, and other unwanted files.
- Resetting the device can help speed up its general performance and strategy.
- It can fix any glitches that you may be experiencing with your phone.
- It can clear any major issues that you have with your software or hardware.
- It can help you fix any problems with the settings of the phone.
- It can help you change the configuration of the device.
- It helps to clear the cache of the device which can help speed up performance.
How to Boot your Samsung Galaxy M32 Prime Edition into Recovery Mode
Once you’ve decided that you are going to reset your Samsung Galaxy M32 Prime Edition, the first step is to boot it into Recovery Mode. Here’s how you can do it:
- Turn off your Galaxy M32 Prime Edition by pressing and holding the Power button until the “Power Off” screen appears.
- Press and hold the Power Button, Home Button, and Volume Up button all at the same time.
- The Android System Recovery Mode will appear and then you can release the buttons.
- Using the Volume buttons, scroll to the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option and press the Power button to select it.
- You will be taken to a different menu, scroll to the “yes-delete all user data” option and press the Power button again to select it.
- The process of resetting your device will take a few minutes and once it is complete, you will be taken to the main Recovery Mode menu.
- You can scroll to the “Reboot system now” option and press the Power button to select it.
- Your Samsung Galaxy M32 Prime Edition will now be reset to its factory settings and the boot process will begin.
You now know how to reset your Samsung Galaxy M32 Prime Edition to the factory settings. Resetting your device is a great way to solve performance or software issues that you may be experiencing with your phone. Make sure to back up your important files before resetting because the reset will wipe all of them. Now that you know how to reset your phone, you can do it whenever you need to.