The Samsung Galaxy M30s & Recovery Mode
The Samsung Galaxy M30s has all the novelties of an Android smartphone. It allows you to stay connected with friends and family, always up to date with the latest news, and even more with the latest apps. One of the most useful options when it comes to staying online is its ability to boot into recovery mode, where you can access settings normally reserved for advanced users and make changes to the system’s configuration.
It is not unusual for a phone to perform improperly due to crashing, freezing, or updating-related problems, or even an important setting being changed by accident. However, these issues can be solved quickly and easily with the help of the recovery mode of the Samsung Galaxy M30s.
Why Should You Boot Into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy M30s
As well as allowing you to make important configuration changes to the system, the recovery mode can also help resolve common problems such as:
- Data loss: Accidentally deleting valuable files like images, photos, and contacts can be solved quickly and easily with the recovery mode.
- Unusable phone: If your Samsung Galaxy M30s is not working correctly due to a bug or a crash, booting into recovery mode can help you unlock the device and clean its system.
- Installation Failures: If you can’t install an app to use it, booting into the recovery mode will help you complete the installation process.
- Battery problems: Different battery problems can occur on a phone due to lack of prior use. Booting into recovery mode can reset the battery to its normal state, helping you enjoy your phone to the fullest.
How to Boot Into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy M30s
The process to boot into recovery mode on a Samsung Galaxy M30s is quite easy and straightforward. However, in order to successfully reboot the device, you need to follow the steps below:
- Start by switching off the device.
- Then, press and hold the Volume Up and Power keys simultaneously for a few seconds.
- You will now be able to recognize the Samsung logo appearing on the screen.
- Soon after that, you will be asked to confirm your decision on entering recovery mode.
- Using the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons, select “Yes” and press the Power button to confirm your choice.
- Congrats! You have now successfully entered recovery mode.
- You can now scroll through the recovery options and make the desired changes.
- To reboot the device, select the “Reboot System Now” option.
- Confirm the reboot and wait for the device to boot up properly.
Booting into recovery mode on the Samsung Galaxy M30s can be done quickly and without complications. As mentioned before, this mode allows users to access settings normally reserved for advanced users, as well as helps them solve problems with their device. Furthermore, it is a great tool to help you cope with common system-related issues. As such, we recommend our readers to keep this guide in mind should their device experience any trouble.