Entering Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy M30 (6GB RAM + 128GB)
Do you need to enter recovery mode on your Samsung Galaxy M30 (6GB RAM + 128GB) device? Are you struggling to access this important mode on your device? Do not worry as we have got you covered in this guide. In this guide, we will be discussing all the necessary steps that you need to follow in order to access recovery mode on your Samsung Galaxy M30 (6GB RAM + 128GB) device.
Why Entering Recovery Mode is Important
Most users may ask themselves why entering recovery mode is important in the first place. Here are some of the reasons why entering this mode is important:
- Recover lost data: With recovery mode, you can access certain data, which may be hidden in the core system of your device. Such data can be recovered with the recovery mode.
- Perform a Factory Reset: One of the most common means of speeding up a device is by performing a factory reset. Recovery mode allows you to directly access the core of your device to perform the reset.
- Install Firmware Updates: Firmware updates are an important means of adding new features to the devices. Moreover, new firmware updates also fix bugs and other irregularities in devices. To install such updates, you will need to access recovery mode.
- Other Tasks: Other than just the mentioned tasks, the recovery mode also allows you to perform other tasks, such as clearing the cache memory, wipe data, and so on.
How to Enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy M30 (6GB RAM + 128GB)
Now that you know why the Recovery mode is important, it is now time to discuss the steps of entering the recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy M30 (6GB RAM + 128GB). Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Step 1: First of all, turn off your Samsung Galaxy M30 (6GB RAM + 128GB) device completely.
- Step 2: After the device is turned off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power Button together for a few seconds.
- Step 3: You will now see a screen with the Android robot icon.
- Step 4: By using the Volume Up and Down keys, go to the ‘Recovery Mode’ option.
- Step 5: Now, press the Power Button to select the ‘Recovery Mode’ option to enter it.
- Author: SoundFlaw Staff