If you own a Samsung Galaxy M21s and need to launch into Recovery Mode, you have come to the right place. In this comprehensive guide, you will learn not only how to enter Recovery Mode on your Samsung Galaxy M21s device but also, what benefits it can give you and why it is important to know how to do it.
Why Enter Recovery Mode?
Every smartphone user should understand the importance of being able to enter Recovery Mode. Here are some of the main benefits that you can get out of being able to do this on your Samsung Galaxy M21s:
- The ability to fix issues that are preventing the device from booting
- Access to features that are typically inaccessible, such as installing new firmware or custom ROMs
- Ability to easily install updates to your device
- Potential performance improvements
How to Boot into Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy M21s
The steps involved in entering Recovery Mode may vary slightly from device to device, but the process below will work on your Samsung Galaxy M21s:
Steps to Enter Recovery Mode
- Begin by turning off the device.
- Press and hold the power button, volume up and volume down buttons at the same time.
- Keep the buttons pressed until the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
- When the logo appears, release the power button but keep the volume buttons pressed.
- You will now see the Recovery Mode menu with a green background.
- Release the volume buttons and use the volume buttons to move up and down through the menu.
- When you are finished, press the power button to select Reboot System Now.
With all the benefits and features that you can access by entering Recovery Mode on your Samsung Galaxy M21s device, we hope that this guide has been helpful and you have been able to successfully enter into recovery mode on your device. If you have any questions or are having trouble following the above steps, feel free to leave a comment and we will be sure to help you out.