Boot into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy M02s
The Samsung Galaxy M02s, released in 2021, is the latest addition to the popular Samsung Galaxy series. As a flagship device, it’s packed with features and a powerful processor. However, while these features provide users with greater customization options, they can also lead to confusion. At times, it may be necessary to perform functions such as Boot into Recovery Mode as a way of restoring factory settings or troubleshooting and repairing errors. Read on to learn how to boot into Recovery Mode in the Samsung Galaxy M02s.
Why Use Recovery Mode?
Recovery Mode on your Samsung Galaxy M02s can help you access and use various options for troubleshooting and repairing problems. It can also be useful for restoring your device’s factory settings, or when you want to perform system updates. Other features available in Recovery Mode include installing a custom ROM, wiping or performing a factory reset, and more.
How to Boot into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy M02s
There are two methods to Boot into Recovery Mode in the Samsung Galaxy M02s. Pick a method that works for you.
1. Firstly, turn off your Samsung Galaxy M02s.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up button, the Power button and the Home button all at the same time.
3. Continue to press and hold the keys until you can see the recovery menu.
4. When the recovery menu appears, release the buttons.
1. Boot your Samsung Galaxy M02s into Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down button and the Power button simultaneously.
2. The Download Mode window will appear and then release the buttons.
3. Then press and hold the Volume Up button.
4. Continue to press and hold the Volume Up button until you can see the recovery mode menu.
5. When the recovery mode menu appears, you can release the button.
Booting into Recovery Mode on the Samsung Galaxy M02s can be done in two different ways. In Method 1, you will need to press and hold the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons all at the same time. With Method 2, you will need to first boot the device into Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down and Power buttons, followed by a quick press and hold of the Volume Up button until you can access the recovery menu. No matter which method you choose, both should allow you to access the recovery menu on the Samsung Galaxy M02s.