Using Recovery Mode/ Safe Mode in Samsung Galaxy M02 (3GB RAM + 32GB)
Samsung Galaxy M02 is a budget friendly Smartphone from the brand which has been launched recently. Booting into the Recovery Mode or entering the Safe Mode could be an important process for the user which allows the user to perform various system tasks and help in troubleshooting as well.
Why Entering Recovery Mode/ Safe Mode?
- To install a custom firmware
- To restore the OS from a previous backup
- To reset the phone to factory settings
- To diagnose the phone’s internal software
- To install software and drivers
- To remove some pre-installed Apps from the phone
How to Enter Recovery Mode/ Safe Mode in Samsung Galaxy M02 (3GB RAM + 32GB)
- Firstly, turn off the Samsung Galaxy M02 (3GB RAM + 32GB).
- Then press the Volume Up Button and the Power button at the same time
- Hold both the buttons and keep them held down for a few seconds
- When the Samsung Logo flashes, leave both the buttons
- Use the Volume Buttons to move between the different sections available and then select the option of entering Recovery Mode.
- Then select the option of entering Safe Mode.
- Once you get to the point where the recovery menu appears, the user can do the desired task.
In this article, we have briefly discussed the steps to enter the Recovery Mode or Safe Mode in the Samsung Galaxy M02 (3GB RAM + 32GB). Boot recovery mode or Safe Mode is a safe method to perform some maintenance on the phone, with the help of it the user can access and repair specific features of the device, and it also helps in troubleshooting. So if any user wants to do anything like installing different firmware or remove some default application, they can you Recovery Mode or Safe Mode to do it easily.