Entering Recovery Mode on a Samsung Galaxy M01 Core (2GB RAM + 32GB)
Are you having trouble performing a factory reset or entering recovery mode on your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core (2GB RAM + 32GB)? You’re not alone – entering recovery mode on Android devices can be tricky. Fortunately, with a few simple steps, you can boot into recovery mode on your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core (2GB RAM + 32GB) and carry out tasks such as factory reset.
Why You Should Enter Recovery Mode?
• Backup your data and create a restore point
• Resolve software conflicts and trouble shoot issues
• Install updates and check for corrupted files
• Retrieve forgotten lock pattern
How to Boot Into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy M01 Core?
1. Press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
2. Release these keys until you see a menu options.
3. Use Volume Up and Down keys to navigate through the menu, select ‘recovery mode’.
4. Press the power button to boot into recovery mode.
5. You will now be in the recovery mode.
6. Use the Volume buttons to move up or down, and use the Power button to select.
7. Select the ‘reboot’ option and your phone will reboot in the normal mode.
1. Once you are in the recovery mode, select ‘wipe data/ factory reset’.(There may be slight variations in the name depending on the version of Android you have installed)
2. Confirm the reset by selecting ‘Yes—delete all user data’. You can navigate the menu by using Volume buttons and press Power button to confirm.
3. Wait for the reset process to finish. The phone will automatically reboot after the factory reset is complete.
Congratulations! You have successfully entered recovery mode in your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core (2GB RAM + 32GB). If you would like to perform a factory reset, you can do so with these steps.
If you encounter any difficulties while performing a factory reset or entering recovery mode, don’t hesitate to get in touch with