If you own a Samsung Galaxy J2 Core, then at some point you may have found yourself in a situation wherein you would want to boot your device into the Recovery Mode. Doing so allows you to troubleshoot software or hardware related issues such as a frozen device, failing softwares, corrupt data, and more. Working with the Recovery Mode could be a bit of a hassle, and that is why in this guide, we will explain to you the process of helping you unlock your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core into the Recovery Mode.
Why Entering Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy J2 Core?
- To unlock your device
- To restore your system
- To troubleshoot software or hardware related issues
- To install updates
- To reset or hard reset your device
How to Boot into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy J2 Core
It is easy to enter the Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy J2 Core, but it may differ slightly depending on the version of your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core. To start, you will have to hold down a certain combination of keys. Here are the possible key combination:
- Power Button + Volume Up Button: Simultaneously press and hold the Power Button and the Volume Up Button for at least 7 seconds.
- Power Button + Home Button+ Volume Up Button:Press and hold the Power Button + Home Button + Volume Up Button simultaneously for at least 7 seconds.
Once the key combination is initiated, your device will show the Android System Recovery Menu on the screen. In this menu, you can troubleshoot all kinds of issues and install Software updates or perform a hard reset on your device.
Navigating Through the Recovery Mode of Samsung Galaxy J2 Core
Once you have entered the Recovery Mode of your device, you will need to know how to navigate through it. Here are the buttons that you can use to navigate through the Recovery Mode.
- Volume Up Button: It will allow you to go up the menu.
- Volume Down Button: It will allow you to go down the menu.
- Power Button: This button allows you to select the option you wish to choose.
Rebooting Your Device from Recovery Mode
Once you are done with your process in the Recovery Mode, it is time to reboot your device. To do so, press and hold the Power Button until the screen turns black and the device starts booting up again. After a few moments, your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core will be back on, ready for use.
Now that you have learned how to boot into the Recovery Mode of your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core, it should be a breeze for you to troubleshoot your device problems. Be sure to take precaution when dealing with the Recovery Mode as any missteps could cause major problems to your device. But if ever you find yourself stuck, you can always refer to this guide.