The Samsung Galaxy Fold Lite is a new flagship device from Samsung that has gone beyond what many of us thought was possible with a device like this. The device features a large 7.6’’ Internal display and a 6.3’’ exterior display. It also has powerful battery life and a great camera. But sometimes users may need to boot into recovery mode on the device to perform certain tasks such as wiping the device or making a full system reset. In this guide, we will show you how to boot into the recovery mode on the Samsung Galaxy Fold Lite in just a few easy steps.
Why Should you Boot into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy Fold Lite?
Booting into recovery mode on the Samsung Galaxy Fold Lite has several benefits such as:
- Performing a complete factory reset on the device.
- Installing a new OS or update.
- Fixing performance issues due to software incompatibility.
- Installing a custom ROM.
- Fixing boot errors.
How to Boot into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy Fold Lite
Booting into recovery mode on the Samsung Galaxy Fold Lite is fairly simple, and the process is the same as any other Android device.
- First, make sure that your device is powered off.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Bixby + Power buttons at the same time until the Samsung logo appears on the screen.