The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is a high-end Android smartphone with a large 5.7-inch display, octa-core processor, 8 MP cameras, 4 GB RAM and a 3,300 mAh battery. The Recovery Mode allows the users to perform various operations like factory reset, wiping the cache partition, installing OTA updates manually and more. Boot into recovery mode is necessary for performing these tasks.
Why Boot into Recovery Mode?
- Install OTA updates manually
- Update the firmware manually
- Factory reset the device
- Delete the cache partition
- Install a custom ROM
How to Boot into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
- Power off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume UP, Home Button and Power button at the same time.
- You will see the Samsung logo on the screen.
- The device will boot into the recovery mode. You will be able to see a black screen with some words written in blue font with an android guy lying.
- In the Recovery mode, you will have various options like Reboot system, Update system, Clear Cache partition, wipe data/factory reset and more.
- Use the Volume up and Volume down keys to navigate through the options. Select with the Power button.
- Choose the appropriate option from the list and use it. Use the Power button to confirm and the Home button to go back.
Booting into the Recovery Mode can be useful when installing an OTA update, clearing the cache partition, wipe data, factory reset a device, install a custom ROM and more. The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro has an easy way to boot into Recovery Mode. With the help of this guide, you can boot into the Recovery Mode on a Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro without a hitch.