The Samsung Galaxy A81 is a powerful Android smartphone from the popular Galaxy A series. This device offers a great set of features, such as a large 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display, high-end processor, plenty of RAM and storage as well as a 4000mAh battery. Despite all these great features, there can come a time when you run into an issue with your device and need to enter recovery mode to reset the device or troubleshoot a problem. Fortunately, if you own a Galaxy A81, this is relatively easy and just requires a few simple steps.
Why Resetting your Samsung Galaxy A81?
Resetting your device can provide you with a number of benefits, including but not limited to:
- Removing personal data and files: If you plan to sell your device, you must reset it so that no one has access to your personal information.
- Fixing system errors: If your device is working slow or crashing, a reset can often resolve the issue.
- Performing a clean install: If you are looking to start fresh and install a clean version of software on your device, a reset is an important step.
How to Boot into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy A81
In order to boot into recovery mode on your Galaxy A81, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Shutdown your Samsung Galaxy A81.
- Press and hold the Volume Up Button and the Power Button together.
- When the Samsung Logo appears on the screen, release both the buttons then press and hold the Volume Up Button.
- When you see the Android System Recovery Screen, you can release the Volume Up Button.
- Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to navigate through the options and select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and press the Power button to select it.
- To finalize the Factory Reset process select ‘Yes – Delete All User Data’ followed by Power Button.
- Finally, select ‘Reboot System Now’ to restart your device.
Resetting your Samsung Galaxy A81 is a simple process and can help you troubleshoot many problems that you may be experiencing. By following the steps above you can easily access Recovery Mode on your device and perform a Factory Reset easily. We hope this guide was useful to you.