Boot into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy A71s 5G UW
Booting into recovery mode in Samsung Galaxy A71s 5G UW is a necessary procedure that many users may have to do in order to perform certain functions such as factory reset, system update, etc. Knowing how to access the Android recovery environment can greatly help you in a wide range of cases. The recovery mode on the Samsung Galaxy A71s 5G UW device is a separate bootable partition, used to perform various Android maintenance operations.
Why Should You Access The Recovery Mode
Below are some of the operations that you can accomplish by accessing the recovery mode on the Samsung Galaxy A71s 5G UW device.
- Perform a hard reset
- Install a custom ROM or firmware
- Unbrick your device
- Install OTA updates
- Clear cache partition
- Various other maintenance operations
How to Boot into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy A71s 5G UW
- Start by making sure that your Samsung Galaxy A71s 5G UW is completely powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously.
- After the device vibrates, release the Power button and still keep the Volume Up button pressed.
- You can now access the Recovery Mode menus.
- While in the Recovery Mode optional menus, you can use the Volume Up & Down buttons to navigate between the options, while the Power button can be used to select the desired option.
- After you’re done accessing the Recovery Mode menus, simply press and hold the Power button until the device reboots itself.
Accessing the Recovery Mode menus on the Samsung Galaxy A71s 5G UW device can help you enjoy a much more stable and enjoyable experience with the device. If you simultaneously press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons while following the instructions of the guide, you should manage to get your Samsung Galaxy A71s 5G UW device into the Recovery Mode with no problems.