The Samsung Galaxy A12 is a great device for those who want an Android smartphone that’s high in performance and value. Its Exynos 850 processor and 6GB of RAM plus 128GB of storage make it a formidable device at a great price. But like any electronic device, there may come a time when you need to reset it, or boot it into recovery mode. That’s why we’re going to show you how to do this quickly and easily. Read on to find out more.
Why You Should Know How to Boot into Recovery Mode:
- It’s a powerful tool for making backups and restoring settings, wipe the data or memory of your device
- Helps if your device is unresponsive and you need to force restart it.
- It’s important to know how to boot into recovery mode if you need to Reset your device back to Factory Settings
- If you wish to install a custom ROM, you will need to boot into recovery mode
How to Boot into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy A12 Exynos 850 (6GB RAM + 128GB):
- Turn off your device by pressing and holding the Power button for 3-5 seconds.
- Now press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for 3-5 seconds.
- The Device will vibrate briefly and you will see the recovery options screen on the display.
- Use the Volume buttons to navigate to the recovery options.
- Once you have selected the recovery option you want, press the Power button to confirm your selection.
- You can use Volume buttons to scroll up and down and the Power button to perform different actions like wipe data/factory reset, reboot the device etc.
- Once you have finished your task safe to reboot the device by navigating to the Reboot option and clicking on it.
Knowing how to boot into recovery mode can help you in many ways when it comes to your Samsung Galaxy A12 with Exynos 850, 6GB RAM, and 128GB storage. It’s a great device, and being able to reset it, restore settings or even install a custom ROM means you can get even more out of it. Now you know how to boot into recovery mode easily, you can make the most of your device.