The Samsung Galaxy A04e is an amazing smartphone from the renowned Galaxy series. It is well-equipped with advanced features and offers a great viewing experience. However, to fully explore the features of your A04e Device, you need to know how to boot into recovery mode. It is a powerful tool that allows you to access menus and settings that can not only help when flashing a firmware update, but it can also enable you to have complete control of your device.
Why Should You Boot Into Recovery Mode
- Fix your device when it isn’t functioning properly
- Backup the data stored on your device
- Allow for the installation of custom ROMs
- Enable you to format (wipe) your phone
- Allow you to install OTA (over the air) updates
How To Boot Into Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A04e
- First of all, you need to power off the device.
- Now press and hold the Volume Up + Power keys at the same time for a few seconds.
- Press the Volume Up repeatedly to access the Recovery Mode.
- Now you should see the Android Logo followed by No Command on the screen.
- Press and hold the Power Button for few seconds.
- Then press the Volume Up button to enter the Recovery Menu.
- You will then see a list of options.
- Use the Volume down button to select the option ‘wipe data/factory reset’ and press the Power button to confirm.
- To confirm the reset, select ‘Yes’ and press the Power button.
- Once the reset is complete, the device will reboot and you can start using it.
That’s it! Booting into Recovery Mode on the Samsung Galaxy A04e isn’t complicated, but it is an essential step for customizing or recovering the device. In this guide, we listed the steps you need to take in order to boot into recovery mode and use its features.