The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G is the latest foldable flagship phone from the Korean electronics giant, packing an impressive 12GB RAM and 512GB of storage. Boasting premium features such as a 6.2-inch Infinity Flex display, a second 6.2-inch display on the back, an on-screen fingerprint scanner, and a Snapdragon 888 chipset, the Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G is sure to be a popular handset. However, one of the features that makes this phone stand out is the fact that it is capable of booting into bootloader mode.
Why Boot into Bootloader Mode?
Booting your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G into bootloader mode allows you to access a variety of functions that can enhance the performance of your device. For instance:
- Install custom firmware, root your device, or perform a hard reset from recovery mode.
- Unlocking the Bootloader permits you to install custom recoveries such as TWRP into your device.
- Take backups of your data that you store on your phone.
- You can also flash a stock firmware manually.
How to Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G (12GB RAM + 512GB)?
This tutorial covers the steps necessary to boot the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G into bootloader mode.
- Power off your device by pressing and holding the Power button until the shutdown menu appears.
- Select “Power off” and wait for the phone to fully shut down.
- Once the phone is turned off, press and hold the Volume Down and Side keys together until the bootloader menu appears.
- You will then see the “Download Mode” screen. At this point, your phone is in bootloader mode and you can start flashing new ROMs, kernels etc.
Booting your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G into the bootloader menu is a great way to unlock the potential of your phone. It allows you to install custom firmware, root your device, or perform a hard reset from recovery mode. In this tutorial, we have covered the steps required to boot your device into bootloader mode.