The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G is the latest flagship device released by Samsung. It features a stylish design with its ultra-thin body, a Snapdragon 888 processor, 8GB RAM, and a 256GB internal memory. The Galaxy Z Flip 3 also has several notable features, such as a powerful battery, NFC, and a triple-camera system. It can also be used to perform specialized tasks such as rooting the device or installing a custom ROM. However, some tasks require the device to be put into “Bootloader” mode, commonly referred to as “Fastboot”.
Why Should We Enter Bootloader Mode
- It is necessary for performing tasks such as rooting the device or installing a custom ROM.
- To take a full ROM backup.
- To access hidden/advanced settings that are not accessible through the normal interface.
- To install modified firmware or kernels.
- To perform advanced diagnostics.
How to Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G (8GB RAM + 256GB)
- Turn off your device by pressing and holding the Power button.
- Hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- Once you see the ‘Samsung’ logo appear, release the Power button but continue to hold the Volume Down button.
- You will now enter the ‘Startup’ mode.
- Using the Volume Down button, select the option that says ‘Start Bootloader’ and press the Power button to confirm.
- After a few seconds, the device should now boot into Bootloader mode.
Once you’ve entered Bootloader mode, you’ll be able to perform a variety of advanced tasks on your device. Remember to always practice caution when performing any tasks in Bootloader mode, as any mistakes may cause irreversible damage to your device.