How to Boot Into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy S21 4G
Booting into bootloader mode in your Samsung Galaxy S21 4G is a relatively simple process. Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Turn Off Your Device
First, turn off your device and press and hold the Volume Down + Bixby + Power buttons until the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
2. Entering Bootloader Mode
You will now see the ‘Warning!’ screen with a few options. To enter bootloader mode, press and hold the Volume Up button until you are taken to the bootloader screen.
3. Bootloader Screen
On the bootloader screen, you will see a list of options such as ‘Download mode’, ‘Recovery mode’, ‘Factory reset’, etc. To enter bootloader mode, press the Volume Down button until ‘Bootloader mode’ is highlighted.
4. Booting Into Bootloader Mode
Finally, press the Power button to boot into bootloader mode. You will now see some information about your device such as the bootloader version, build date, etc.
Why Booting Into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy S21 4G Is Beneficial
Booting into bootloader mode in your Samsung Galaxy S21 4G can be useful for a variety of reasons. It can be used to install new firmware updates, unlock the bootloader, root the device, and customize it to make it look and feel exactly how you want it to. Here are some of the key benefits of booting into bootloader mode:
- Unlock the device’s full potential – By unlocking the bootloader, users can gain access to the deep settings of the device, which can then be modified for a unique look and feel.
- Installation of custom ROMs and mods – This can allow users to experience the latest Android versions even if their devices don’t officially get them.
- Stability and performance improvements – Custom ROMs are often more stable and faster than the stock ROMs, which can result in a better overall user experience.
- Improved battery life – As custom ROMs are optimised for the device’s hardware, they can result in better battery life.
- Modified applications – Some custom ROMs also include modified versions of the stock applications which can enhance the overall functionality of the device.
Booting into bootloader mode in your Samsung Galaxy S21 4G is a great way to make modifications to the device, such as installing custom ROMs and unlocking its full potential. This guide has provided you with all the steps necessary to enter bootloader mode on your device. If you have any questions or need additional help, please feel free to leave a comment below.