The Benefits and How to Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy On Nxt (64GB)
The Samsung Galaxy On Nxt (64GB) is the latest smartphone from Samsung. It features the highly sought-after premium features the latest in android hardware and software and a sleek design. However, like all phones, it’s important to know how to access certain features like the bootloader mode, which comes in handy if you want to root or flash your phone. In this guide, we’ll show you both the benefits of doing so and how to boot into bootloader mode on the Samsung Galaxy On Nxt (64GB).
Why Boot into Bootloader Mode?
Bootloader mode is a boot mode that allows you to access certain operating system features that are not normally accessible. It gives you access to tools that can help you flash custom software on your device, root it, or even unbrick it if you’ve made a mistake. Here are some of the benefits of booting into bootloader mode:
- The ability to root or flash custom software: This will let you customize your device and unlock features that aren’t available in the stock software.
- It lets you wipe and reset your device: If your phone is running slow and you need to reset it, booting into bootloader mode will let you do that.
- Recover an unbricked device: If you’ve made a mistake while flashing your phone, bootloader mode will allow you to restore it.
How to Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy On Nxt (64GB)
Booting into bootloader mode isn’t difficult, but it does require a few steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy On Nxt (64GB) completely by pressing and holding the Power button for several seconds.
- Once your device is powered off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power keys simultaneously until the Samsung logo appears.
- While still keeping both keys pressed, use the volume buttons to scroll down to the “Bootloader Mode” option, then select it by pressing the Power key.
- Your device will now boot into bootloader mode and will display information about the device.
- Once you are done accessing the bootloader mode, press the Power key to select the “Reboot” option and your device will start booting up normally.
Booting into bootloader mode can be a great way to unlock all of the features and possibilities of your Samsung Galaxy On Nxt (64GB). It gives you access to tools that can help you flash custom software on your device, root it, or even unbrick it if you’ve made a mistake. We hope this guide was helpful in guiding you through the process of booting into bootloader mode.