Android users are familiar with the feature known as ‘boot into Bootloader mode’. It allows users to flash custom recovery, boot into recovery, access the system settings, and other special modifications. Bootloader mode can be accessed on devices from many manufacturers and the Samsung Galaxy Note 7R is no exception.
For those not familiar, let’s run through some quick preparations beforehand. Firstly, it is best to back-up your data so that it won’t be lost if the process fails. Similarly, the device must be fully charged to prevent shutdown during the process, and lastly, you should ensure the device has the standard user lock such as a password, number lock, or pattern. This is to avoid any unauthorized alterations to the device settings.
Why You Should Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 7R
- Unlocking the Bootloader allows you to access new modes of the operating system and allows access to the root.
- It also allows users to customize the look and feel of their device.
- Installing a custom ROM can improve your device’s battery life, memory, and performance.
- The bootloader can also be used to factory reset your device and fix software and booting issues.
How to Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 7R
- Go to the App menu and open the Settings.
- Scroll down and select the About Phone menu.
- Find and tap the Build Number seven times.
- Once you do this, Developer mode will appear on your Settings menu.
- Tap on Developer Mode to open it.
- Scroll down and enable USB Debugging Mode.
- Connect your Galaxy Note 7R device to your computer via USB and press Volume Up + Power + Home buttons simultaneously.
- You will now be in the bootloader mode and you should see Download and Recovery Mode on the screen.
- Then press Power button to enter recovery mode.
- You will now be in the recovery mode and you can access the advanced settings and modify the device.
Knowing how to boot into bootloader mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 7R is a great advantage as users can access the system settings, make modifications and customize the device to their preferences. Accessing this mode is simple and users only need to remember the steps to get there. With this, users can back-up their data, flash custom recovery, unlock the bootloader, and gain access to many features so they can enjoy a better user experience.