The Samsung Galaxy M32 5G (8GB RAM + 128GB) is one of the latest devices released in 2021, making it a great choice for power users. As with any Android device, you may find it necessary to boot into Bootloader Mode occasionally. This mode is important for troubleshooting or preparing your device for factory reset.
What is Bootloader Mode? When you power on a device, certain software runs before the operating system boots. This software is known as a bootloader. It is responsible for loading the operating system and any necessary drivers. On Android devices, a bootloader contains some basic instructions and certain security checks to make sure only authorized versions of the operating system are running.
The bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy M32 5G can also be used to help recover a bricked device. It allows you to flash a custom recovery, which can be used for rooting and other maintenance tasks.
Why Boot into Bootloader Mode?
There are several times you may need to boot into bootloader mode on your Samsung Galaxy M32 5G:
- To unlock the bootloader
- To update the bootloader
- To flash a custom recovery
- To unlock the device if it is locked
- To root the device
- To recover a bricked device
- To diagnose a software issue
Now that you understand the basics of the bootloader mode and why you may need to use it, let’s take a look at how to boot into it on the Samsung Galaxy M32 5G.
How to Boot into Bootloader Mode on Samsung Galaxy M32 5G
- Make sure your device is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together at the same time.
- After a few seconds, you will see a boot menu with options for Recovery Mode, Bootloader Mode, and Fastboot mode.
- Using the volume buttons, select Bootloader mode and press the Power button to confirm your selection.
- You should now be in bootloader mode.
Once you’re in bootloader mode, you can use the volume buttons to navigate the menus. You can select options and press the Power button to confirm your selection.
Using the Bootloader Mode on Your Samsung Galaxy M32 5G
In the bootloader mode home menu, you will find several useful features.
- Reboot Device: This option will reboot your device normally.
- Fastboot: Allows you to use Fastboot commands for flashing custom ROMs or troubleshooting.
- Recovery Mode: Use this to enter Recovery Mode for performing a factory reset or installing a custom recovery.
- Firmware Update: You can use this option to apply an update to the firmware on your device.
Booting into bootloader mode can be a useful tool for troubleshooting or flashing custom modifications. It is important to understand how to use the bootloader mode and how to properly update the firmware. With the help of this quick guide, you now know how to boot into bootloader mode on the Samsung Galaxy M32 5G.