If you own a Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime, you might be interested in learning how to boot into bootloader mode. This is an advanced feature that allows you to access deeper parts of your phone, such as the recovery and bootloader partitions, and ultimately perform more advanced functions. While this might seem intimidating, it’s actually quite simple to do on these devices. In this guide, we’ll show you how to easily boot into the bootloader mode of your Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime.
Why Boot into Bootloader mode?
- Being able to access your phone’s deeper functions can help you troubleshoot complex problems.
- Gain access to root benefits such as flashing a custom recovery, taking an NANDroid backup etc.
- Use custom recovery to install RAMBOOT .IMGs
- Install TWRP recovery or any other custom Recovery.
- Supercharge your phone’s performance.
- Perform a full factory reset and wipe any remaining data.
How to Boot into Bootloader Mode on Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime
To boot into Bootloader mode on your Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime, follow the steps below:
- Make sure your Galaxy M31 Prime is turned off, then press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time. (The buttons on the M31 prime are on the right side of the phone).
- Once you see the Samsung logo, release the buttons.
- You should now see a screen with several options. The top of the screen should read “Locked Prev.”
- Select the “Locked Prev” option using the volume Up and Down keys to navigate and the Power button to select options.
- Now you should see the Android bootloader menu. On this screen, select the ‘Bootloader’ and press the Power button to select it.
- You are now in Bootloader Mode! You can use the Volume Down and Power buttons to select any of the available options in the menu.
- To exit Bootloader mode, press the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
Booting into Bootloader mode on your Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime is a fairly straightforward task and can be done in a matter of seconds. Once you are in Bootloader mode, you can access deeper parts of your phone and access features such as flashing a custom recovery, rooting and more. We hope this guide has been helpful in teaching you how to boot into Bootloader mode on your Galaxy M31 Prime.